Friday, February 8, 2008

The Temple



After class on tuesday Fredee and I stopped by the neighborhood temple to see what actually goes on in there. Fredee and I walk in and the smell of incense fills the room. Then a nice little grandma leads us to the "prayer" room. There was actually a ritual going on when enter the building. All I could was to pray. She leads us to this huge tatami room with a huge stage with all these gods. There was a monk on stage beating this drum and chanting. There was a few other people at the temple on their knees bowing before the altar. As soon as I walked in the room my spirit was provoked. It reminded of Paul in Acts 17. I now know how Paul felt. My soul just wept for the people and the nation of Japan. Pray for the demonic release of this nation.




2 comments:

Amber Lea said...

I'll be praying!

Natsuki said...

That is truly sad. Our church and the Cafe is cho near. But, God has even always been with them and they just are blind... People are seeking, but haven't found the truth in Him ne... Let us commit to praying for the lost!!! Thank you Christina.